Your shopping cart is empty!
If you are not completely satisfied with an item, simply return it in its original, unused condition within 30 days of receipt along with a copy of the original invoice and it will be refunded, replaced, or exchanged for you. Please return the item by any method most cost effective to you. If you purchased this item on a site other than CriticalGoods.com (eBay, Amazon, Jet i.e.) the terms and conditions of that website should be referenced.
WE DO NOT ACCEPT RETURNS AFTER OUR POLICY TERMS & CONDITIONS. RETURNS RECEIVED AFTER OUR 30 DAY POLICY WILL BE SENT BACK TO YOU AT YOUR EXPENSE.
We at criticalgoods.com want you to be happy with your purchase. We understand that sometimes products can be difficult to purchase without the product in hand. Please read our return guidelines to ensure that you can return and exchange your purchase smoothly.
- You can return anything you purchase from CriticalGoods.com, for a refund, within 30 days of receipt (The original shipping and handling, return shipping costs, and/or duties and taxes are NON-REFUNDABLE on returned items). All items must be returned in the same condition as when shipped.
- We do not accept returns on used, misused or incomplete items.
Free Gifts With Purchases
If you fail to return any free gifts that came with an item, the regular retail price of the non-returned gifts will be deducted from your refund.
- All returns should include a copy of the sales receipt or invoice and be in NEW and UNUSED condition. This includes all original packaging and tags. Failure to do so could result in a partial refund or a store credit.
- For your protection, it is recommended that the return package be insured.
- If returned items are damaged in transit due to improper packaging, no refund will be issued.
While you may reuse the box your items were shipped in, you may NOT use a products original branded box for shipping. For example, the box a helmet comes in with the brand and product name on the box must be placed in another box for purposes of shipping. Failure to do this could result in a partial refund.
Returned merchandise is processed within a 5-7 business days of receipt. Refunds will be credited to the original form of payment. Store credits will be emailed in the form of a Gift Certificate.
If an item is missing, damaged, defective or incorrect please call or email our Customer Service department within 5 days of receipt at 855-555-1212. One of our representatives will be happy to explain what steps need to be taken.
Items that have been previously replaced because they were defective, damaged or incorrect are not returnable.
If you believe your item is defective, please contact us before returning for instructions. Please note that most horse items such as bridles, blankets, and halters are not warranted against breakage or rips. If you return item for a warranty issue and the manufacturer believes that no defect was present, you will be responsible for return shipping to you and no refund will be issued. We follow the manufacturers guidelines as to whether the defective item is replaced, repaired or refunded. Blankets and sheets must be laundered prior to returning for manufacturer review.
You are welcome to return your items by any shipping method most cost effective to you.
SHIP YOUR RETURNS TO:CRITICALGOODS.COM
1225 W. MAIN ST. #101-445
MESA, AZ 85201-7070
The original shipping and handling, return shipping costs, and/or duties and taxes are NON-REFUNDABLE. For your protection, we encourage you to send your return package with a tracking number and insurance. We do not accept Cash-On-Delivery (COD) shipments.. Save your shipping receipt and tracking number for proof of return delivery. We are not responsible for return packages that are lost or damaged by the return shipping company.
Neither CriticalGoods.com nor eBay AUCTION items are eligible for exchange.
When returning an item for an exchange you will be responsible for the shipping charges on the new item. Please include a check or money order for any price difference and the shipping charges on your replacement order.
- Include $8.50 for shipping & handling on replacement orders under $100.00.
- Include $12.00 for shipping & handling on replacement orders over $100.00 (add $0.50 per pound for items over 10 pounds).
If you do not include a check or money order for any price difference and shipping & handling on your replacement order, this amount will be invoiced via email.
We realize that blankets can be difficult to fit, so we allow you to try the blanket on your horse and return it if it does not fit. However, we ask that the blanket be kept CLEAN while you are trying it. It is recommended that you use a bed sheet or pillow case to insure that no hair or dirt is transferred. Dirty, soiled, ripped or torn blankets or blankets that do not have original tags attached, cannot be returned.
Blankets under warranty that are returned for review must be laundered prior to returning.
If the blanket does not fit, DO NOT leave it on your horse. A poorly fitting blanket will tear, and would then be ineligible for return. This is not considered normal use and conditions.
Please remember that horse clothing is manufactured for specific uses. Many types of sheets, skrims and fly sheets are not constructed to withstand the rigors of turnout.
Bits that have been placed in any horses' or equines' mouth may not be returned due to health concerns and some state laws. We recommend comparing the newly purchased bit to a bit already in use for fit.
CriticalGoods.com is concerned about the health of our customers and their pets. Open and/or expired supplements, or health care products are not covered by warranty and cannot be returned or exchanged. Please note, CriticalGoods.com cannot guarantee any results from equine supplements. We always encourage you to consult your veterinarian when choosing supplements and other equine health products.
Footwear is fully returnable. All we ask that you do not wear it outside, or damage it in any fashion.
If you need to return your footwear for any reason, please re-box your item(s) carefully and then wrap the box in brown paper or place back in the original shipping box. Please do not stick shipping labels directly on to the box as we want to be able to send out the boots to another customer looking as fresh and nice as when you received them. Footwear returned using the branded box are subject to a restocking fee.
Because we want you to be absolutely satisfied with the footwear, here are some suggestions about trying them on, and some thoughts on fit:
- Please take the time to try them on and walk in them on a carpet inside the house.
- If your feet are prone to swell by the end of the day, then this would be a good time to try them on.
- All tall riding boots will slip at the heel until you have worn them for a while. This is to be expected and is not fault in the fit. Given a little time, your heel will mold the back of the boot to fit and the slipping will stop.
- Trying tall boots on with a nylon boot sock or panty hose will help them slide on easier.
- Please do not put baby powder or boot stretch on your boots until you have decided to keep them, as this will make them non-returnable.
- Tall boots should be snug and look "too tall". This is because they will drop at the ankle over a period of time. So start 1 to 1.5 inches taller than you think you want them.
- Dress boots with a stiffened back used for dressage will not drop.
- Once you have worn footwear outside, they are not returnable.
Before initiating a return, please read through this Returns Policy in it's entirety to make sure all appropriate steps are taken to process your return without any problems or delays.